1ST INSTALLMENT (DECEMBER’2012 TO MARCH’2013)
- New Outdoor Departments for women and children in Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics and Dermatology was started in February’2013.
- Medical equipment for the above clinics have been purchased. Qualified Specialist Doctors in Orthopaedics , Dermatology, E.N.T and Eye have been appointed in the respective departments with a remuneration of Rs.500/ per clinic.Many patients from the poorer community and backward classes are attending these afternoon clinics and are benefitting from the care & treatment given by specialist doctors. We are also creating public awareness, so that more people know about these clinics.
- For the Pathology Department, we have purchased an Automated Biochemistry Analyser, Investigations like L.F.T, Urea, Creatinine , Uric Acid, Alkaline Phosphatase, Sodium, Pottasium, Chlorine, Calcium, HbA1c, S. Billirubin, S.G.O.T., S.G.P.T, Chloresterol , GTT etc. are done at subsidized rates and also at free of cost.
2ND INSTALLMENT (MAY’2013 TO OCTOBER’2013)
B. Also to facilitate more laboratory investigations for the poorer sections of society, we have purchased new equipment like Automated Haematology Analyser, Semi Automated CLIA Based Hormone Analyser, Binocular Microscope in the Pathology Department. Various types of investigations like Complete Haemogram, Platelet Count, E.S.R., T3, T4,FT4, TSH are done and many poor & needy patients from the urban slums and rural areas are benefitting from our Pathology Department.
To maintain all the investigations smoothly, one Pathologist and a lab Technician have been appointed.
C. Dedicated Eye and ENT Operation Theatres have been constructed and the Diagnostic Department has been renovated. All these equipment have been procured through inviting tenders and by the approval of the Purchase Committee.N.B. -Revered Pravrajika Bhaktiprana Mataji, President, Sri Sarada Math and Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Dakshineswar, inaugurated the Diagnostic Department, Indoor Eye and ENT Unit, a five bedded Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU) on 19th January’2014 in Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan Hospital.
3RD INSTALLMENT (NOVEMBER’2013TO JUNE’2014)
One Floor has been started to house the students undergoing Nursing Training.
4TH INSTALLMENT (JULY’2014 TO MAY’2015)
1. The Floor was completed.
2. Renovation of the some Sanitation and Kitchen of Hospital Building were done.
3. Fire system was installed in the kitchen.
4. Reprinting of Books ( Health Hygiene & Drug Addiction ) and new Printing of Books on balanced Diet were done for Public Awareness.
5. In Commemoration of 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda a scientific Conference were held for the Doctors as well as a cultural programme were performed for all categories of hospital staff.
Doctor’s conference consisted of a session on “Swami Vivekananda and Science” by Rev Pravrajika Atandraprana, Assistant General Secretary , Sri Sarada Math and Ramakrishna Sarada Mission and a Scientific Session, where Dr. Banerjee and Dr. Alok Basu had spoken on “Colposcopy” and on “Women without a womb” respectively.
About hundred doctors attended the conference followed by a buffet lunch and presentation of books on Swamiji to each Doctor. The conference was a grand success.
Three hundred members of staff were present at the Staff meeting where the film on Vireswar Vivekananda was shown to them followed by a sumptuous lunch and presentation of books on Swami Vivekananda to each one of them.
All members of staff were very happy and it was a very successful meeting.
5TH INSTALLMENT (JULY’2015 TO DECEMBER’2015)
1. Renovation of the Hospital Out Door Department Building were done.
2. For the Homeopathy Department which was newly opened, some renovation was done, furniture have been procured and also medicines have been purchased.